Sponsorship: AMD – Ducati Corse
AMD is one of the world largest suppliers of integrated circuits for computers, communications and consumer electronics market. Technological improvement is conceived by AMD as a wish for always testing itself, dveloping new utlilities for the customer.
Ducati Corse represents the most suitable sporting partner for AMD: AMD’s innovative 64-bit technology is used within Ducati Research & Development division for applications that require high calculation capacity, allowing various aspects of the racing bikes to be developed.
The strength of the partnership between AMD and Ducati is provided by the capacity to devise new ways and applications for improving performance, in the name of research, and to test out computer-based simulations before moving on to the track.
AMD thus becomes Ducati Corse “Official Technology Partner” and acquires a number of important benefits, such as:
• Presence of AMD brand
- on the new Desmosedici bike;
- inside the race pit;
- on the team trucks,
- on all of Ducati Corse’s institutional communication;
- on the www.ducati.com website;
• VIP access:
- to MotoGp races;
- to the Ducati Museum;
- to the Ducati factory in Borgo Panigale;
• Marketing rights, such as being able to use the image and reputation of Ducati Corse to advertise its own products.
• The partnership with Ducati Corse bears testimony to the fact that AMD advanced technology is becoming a standard of reference for the most significant motor racing teams, from Formula 1 to the World Motorcycling Championship.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR DETAILS