Sponsorship: Nose – Honda Gresini Racing
Company: Fornari Spa – Brand Nose
Subject: Honda Gresini Racing
Fornari is a footwear industry from the Marches region, which is achieving great success on the Italian and international market thanks to brands such as Fornarina, Barleycorn and Nose.
Through the creation of innovatively designed youth lines, Fornari stands out on the fashion scene because it views its products as real projects and characterises them with a strong brand identity.
Nose is the footwear line, recognisable for its sporty cut, that this year, thanks to the work of RTR, will be the official supplier to Team Telefonica Movistar Honda, managed by Gresini Racing and participating in the Road Racing World Championship Grand Prix 2001 in the 250cc class.
RTR devised a plan that allowed Nose to :
• Acquire the status of Official Supplier and the right to use the Team image in their communications;
• Make use of the hospitality services at the Grand Prix to create business to business opportunities in a highly stimulating environment;
• Organise promotional activity online and at Nose sales points in collaboration with the Team, which will give consumers passes for the grand prix, freebies and merchandise;
• Use the show-bike in an event chosen by the company;
• Create a line of merchandise using the team logo and colours.