RTR Sports Marketing Ltd (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and are compliant with the new General Data Protection Regulations (2016) and the Privacy & eCommunications Regulations 2003
Please note we will always:
- Keep your Personal Data safe & secure
- Never share with anyone without your explicit consent (unless required to do so under fulfilment of a contract with you or other lawful reason)
- Provide you the ability to exercise your Rights as a Data Subject
This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site www.rtrsports.co.uk and www.rtrsports.com including any information you may provide through our site when you purchase a product or service, sign up to our newsletter or other marketing communications.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
RTR Sports Marketing is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice). We are registered in the UK with the Information Commissioners Office and our registration number is A8369403.
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: RTR Sports Marketing Ltd
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: 14 Sherwood Street. W1F 7ED London, UK
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint however so that we can try to resolve it for you.
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data may include your first name, last name, Job Title and company name
- Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, work and/or personal email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile Data may include your interests and preferences.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services including where you interact with content on Our Site.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us. You may also be offered marketing emails and promotions form our website partners. All our third party partners and service providers manage their own privacy policies and procedures and should you wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe from their marketing emails please contact the third party directly.
We may also process Aggregated Data from your personal data but this data does not reveal your identity and as such in itself is not personal data. If however we link the Aggregated Data with your personal data so that you can be identified from it, then it is treated as personal data.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver tickets, other products or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
- Direct interactions:You may provide data by filling in forms on our site (or otherwise) or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
- subscribe to one of our services or publications or Newsletter;
- request resources or additional marketing be sent to you;
- provide us with feedback.
- Third parties or publicly available sources:We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below
- Technical Data from the following parties:
- analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU;
- advertising & Social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and YouTube based inside andoutside the EU; and
- search information providers such as Google based inside andoutside the EU.
- Browser and site usage history provided via cookies when visiting Our Site
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- Where we need to perform the contract between us.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending specific marketing communications to you via email.
You have the right to withdraw consent to receive marketing communications from us at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or by using the unsubscribe link provided at the time you provide your details or in every email we send you.
You can also prevent cookies from working on Our Site- please see our cookies policy here https://rtrsports.co.uk/cookie-policy/ for more information and to set your preferences.
Purposes for processing your personal data
Set out below is a description of the ways we intend to use your personal data (and sometime non personal data) and the legal grounds on which we will process such data. We have also explained what our legitimate interests are where relevant.
We may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground, depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out below.
|Purpose/Activity||Type of data||Lawful basis for processing|
|To register you as a new customer||(a) Identity|
|Performance of a contract with you|
|To manage our relationship with you which will include:|
(b) Asking you to leave a review or take a survey
(d) Marketing and Communications
|(a) Performance of a contract with you|
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
(c) Necessary for our legitimate interests to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products/services
|To administer and protect our business and our site (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)||(a) Identity|
|(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise|
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
|To deliver relevant content and advertisements to you and measure and understand the effectiveness of our advertising||(a) Identity|
(e) Marketing and Communications
|Consent to allow us to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to maintain business growth and to inform our marketing strategy|
|To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences||(a) Technical|
|Necessary for our legitimate interests to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our site updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy|
|To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you||(a) Identity|
|Necessary for our legitimate interests to develop our products/services and grow our business|
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have:
- requested information from us or previously purchased goods or services from us; or
- if you provided us with your details and ticked the box at the point of entry of your details for us to send you marketing communications; and
- in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We do not generally share your data with 3rd parties outside of that which is covered under Legitimate Interest or to fulfil a contract with you. IF we do wish to share your permission outside of these reasons will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
You can ask us or any third parties we use to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links provided by them on any marketing message sent to you by them, OR sent by us by emailing us at email@example.com at any time.
Where you opt out of receiving our marketing communications, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions where we are obliged to hold or process that information for a Lawful purpose.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to find out more about how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If we need to use your personal data for a purpose unrelated to the purpose for which we collected the data, we will notify you and we will explain the legal ground of processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table in paragraph 4 above:
- Service providers who provide our services to you under contract, IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom and other relevant jurisdictions who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
- Employees & Contractors who are compliant with our Information Security Management System and access control procedures.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the GDPR and provide guarantees in writing that they have the appropriate security measures in place to safeguard your Personal Data and your Rights a s a Data Subject. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. You Rights as a Data Subject will be protected at all times.
We sometimes share your personal data with service providers which involves transferring your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always offer the same levels of protection to your personal data, so European law has prohibited transfers of personal data outside of the EEA unless the transfer meets certain criteria.
Some of our third parties service providers are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we do our best to ensure a similar degree of security of data by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission; or
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe; or
- Where we use providers based in the United States, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the EU-US Privacy Shield, which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US.
If none of the above safeguards is available, we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
Please email us at email@example.com if you want further information on the specific mechanism and security measures used by us when transferring your personal data out of the EEA.
We have put in place appropriate security measures and Data Controller/Data Processing Agreements, to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed by any of our suppliers or contracts or employees. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees; agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and are subject to the same provisions under the GDPR 2016
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
If you wish to know more about the specifics of our data retention policies please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under the General Data Protection Regulations in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at:https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at email@example.com .
You do not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request under certain circumstances and we will inform you of our reasons for doing so and within the required time of 30 days from the initial request being received via firstname.lastname@example.org .
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
This website may include links to third-party websites. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.