WEC Sponsorship Agency
Sponsoring the FIA World Endurance Championship
The FIA World Endurance Championship, which is now in its tenth season, provides manufacturers with a realistic setting to test out new technologies, styles and safety features. The WEC also allows for crossovers between advances made in road car design and performance.
The World Endurance Championship (WEC) is a seven-round racing event that takes place across North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. There are races of varying distances, from 6 hours to 24 hours. The main event remains the 24 Hours of Le Mans race, ranked alongside the Olympics, the Super Bowl and the soccer World Cup as one of the world’s greatest sporting events.
The 2022 calendar is designed to give WEC’s manufacturers, teams, and partners international exposure in crucial markets. With several cars racing across four categories simultaneously (Hypercar, LMP2, LMGTE Pro , and LMGTE Am), the WEC provides non-stop entertainment for fans around the world that includes action packed sequences, multiple overtakes, and excitement galore.
At RTR Sports we pride ourselves in being a leading independent tier-one Motorsport agency, providing consultancy to brands and companies wishing to use extraordinary racing series like the World Endurance Championship to better engage with their customers, clients and stakeholder.
Get in touch today via the button below to start your journey as a WEC sponsor.
The Benefits of WEC Sponsorship
WEC sponsorships packages offer numerous benefits to organizations seeking to gain a competitive edge in motorsport. WEC sponsorship provides exposure for the brand, both on and off the track, with its global reach allowing for an opportunity for businesses to extend their reach internationally.
WEC sponsors also benefit from access to race teams and drivers, exclusive hospitality experiences, marketing and communications support, and the ability to leverage WEC’s extensive media coverage.
WEC sponsors are provided with unique opportunities to gain maximum visibility for their brand through television broadcasts, online presence, and advertising campaigns. WEC sponsorship packages create a platform to build relationships with key stakeholders in motorsport while building customer loyalty. Sponsorship packages also give WEC sponsors exclusive access to events, including WEC Fan Zones and VIP experiences.
WEC sponsors can further benefit from the use of WEC data and analysis for marketing campaigns, as well as the opportunity to leverage WEC’s global network of partners and fans. WEC sponsorship offers an exciting opportunity to gain exposure and engagement in the motor sport industry.
By taking part in a WEC partnership, you will benefit from:
- WEC’s global reach and global exposure
- Exclusive access to WEC events and VIP experiences
- Leveraging WEC’s extensive media coverage and marketing campaigns
- WEC data and analysis for marketing campaigns
- Building relationships with key stakeholders in motorsports
- Customer loyalty and brand exposure.
The 2023 FIA WEC Calendar
The 2023 FIA WEC Calendar
The 2023 WEC Calendar features seven rounds of prestigious events throughout the year, each offering WEC Sponsorship opportunities to a global audience. WEC teams offer comprehensive marketing packages that can be tailored to meet the goals and objectives of any sponsor or brand.
WEC Sponsorship gives every brand and partner exposure in some of the world’s most iconic sporting venues like the worlwide-famous Le Mans circuit, reaching audiences through multiple channels including live broadcast and digital coverage.
- Round 1 – USA – Sebring – 1000 Miles – March 17th
- Round 2 – Portugal – Portimao – 6 Hours – April 16th
- Round 3 – Belgium – Spa Francorchamps – 6 Hours – April 29th
- Round 4 – France – Le Mans – 24 Hours – 10-11th June
- Round 5 – Italy – Monza – 6 Hours – July 9
- Round 6 – Japan – Fuji – 6 Hours – 10 September
- Round 7 – Bahrain – 8 Hours – 4 November
How RTR sports can help in your WEC sponsorship
As a WEC Sponsorship Agency, we’re here to assist you with your World Endurance Championship sponsorship from start to finish, and our services include but are not limited to: identifying potential sponsors, evaluating their viability, negotiating contracts, managing the relationship, measuring activation and mapping out successful connections.
As a sports sponsorship agency with a core business in Motorsport sponsorship and top racing series marketing, we can help you deal with the following:
- Sponsorship selection
- Sponsorship strategy definition
- Sponsorship consulting
- Contract and sponsorship negotiation
- Sponsorship rights management
- Sponsorship Activation (creative content production, hospitality management, Licensing opportunities, on-track event management, B2B partnerships, Fan engagement activities and much more, live monitoring and live tuning)
- Sponsorship Measurement and ROI Calculation