Definitions and Interpretation
- Cookie: means a small file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site;
- Cookie Law: means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);
- Personal Data: means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);
- We/Us/Our: Means RTR Sports Marketing Ltd whose registered address is, 14 Sherwood Street, London. W1F 7ED
Information About Us
Our Site is owned and operated by RTR Sports Marketing, a limited company registered in England under company number 9381524, whose registered address is 14 Sherwood Street London, W1F 7ED. We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office and We are a Data Controller. Our Registration number is A8369403.
Our Chief Privacy Officer is Emanuele Venturoli, and can be contacted by email at email@example.com , by telephone on +44(0)2071939706, or by post RTR Sports Marketing LTD, 14 Sherwood Street, London. W1F 7ED
By using Our Site, you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. Third party Cookies are used on Our Site for basic website visitor analytics and for targeting your interests when using Our Site. For more details, please refer to section 4 below.
All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Site, supporting functions such as remembering your searches and form filling.
- Analytics Cookies. It is important for Us to understand how you use Our Site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
- Functionality Cookies. Functionality Cookies enable Us to provide additional functions to you on Our Site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
- Targeting Cookies. It is important for Us to know when and how often you visit Our Site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make Our Site and advertising more relevant to your interests. Some information gathered by targeting Cookies may also be shared with third parties.
- Third Party Cookies. Third party Cookies are not placed by Us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to Us and/or to you. Third party Cookies on Our Site may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you when you leave Our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to Us (these Cookies will work in the same way as analytics Cookies described above) or by Social Media platforms in order to provide a seamless experience.
- Persistent Cookies. Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
- Session Cookies. Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
Cookies on Our Site are not permanent and will expire after 5 years.
For more specific details of the Cookies that We use, please refer to the table below.
What Cookies Does Our Site Use?
The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose & Type||Strictly Necessary|
|Rtrsports.com||Remembering your past actions/forms/searches on our website||Yes|
|Rtrsports.co.uk||Remembering your past actions/forms/searches on our website||Yes|
The following third party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose & Type||Provider||Strictly Necessary|
|Connects your Twitter profile to our website for seamless blog posts sharing and for the use of Twitter Cards||No|
|Connects your Facebook profile to our website for seamless blog posts sharing and blog commenting||No|
|Pardot||Tracking your activity on the website to enhance your user experience||SalesForce (Pardot)||No|
Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the products and services offered through it.
You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
- The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) analytics Cookies to gather the required information.
- The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) the following analytics Cookies:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose & Type||Provider||Strictly Necessary|
|Google Analytics||Session Cookie. To understand your journey to Our Site and to understand better how you use the Site||Google Analytics||No|
Consent and Control
Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a Pop-Up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies unless those Cookies are strictly necessary; however Our Site will still function for you but with reduced adaptation from the tracking these cookies provide. You can return to your Cookie preferences to review and/or change them at any time by deleting the cookies from your browser and reloading the page.
In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Safari (macOS)
- Safari (iOS)
- Mozilla Firefox